Leadership For Maximum Business Performance
Online Course “Leadership for Maximum Business Performance”
Bad management can have many negative consequences for a company. Just to name a few are; lower employee moral and loyalty that can lead to lower productivity and business performance. Workers will have the tendency to exert minimum effort and project a negative image for the company. For this reason managers in all departments will have to implement new leadership practices and personnel management in order to create high performance teams and thus achieve their strategic business goals. With this training will be able to guide and empower their teams. You should also be able to lead and motivate their existing to bring fantastic results. At the same time leaders will be trained in how to become leaders and how to start a continuous process of development of the group and of themselves.
By the end of the seminar participants will be able:
• To understand the 5 levels of leadership and how to get to a higher level
• To apply the laws of leadership
• To become better leaders.
• To set and achieve higher business goals.
• To measure and assess the performance of employees.
• To motivate employees to increase their productivity.
• To identify when there is low productivity and take corrective measures.
• To build high performance teams.
• To handle effectively employee’s complaints.
• To apply leadership skills such as coaching and mentoring.
• Improve communication within their department.
Online Course On Demand: You can watch the videos whenever you want.
Training Time: 8.2 Hours
Access to the online course: 90 days
Trainer: Adonis Anastasiou
Teaching Language: Greek
Certification of Attendance: Will be send by email
Free Coaching: You will also get a 30 minutes 0ne-to-one coaching with the trainer.
Investment Of Online Course:
Initial Cost: €298
Payable Amount: €158 + V.A.T.
(The offer is valid for a limited time)
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8.2 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language Greek
- Students 136
- Assessments Yes