Digital Marketing and Sales Diploma in Cyprus
The Digital Marketing and Sales Diploma was created to provide the knowledge and the methodology to those who want to work in managerial positions in the field of marketing and sales. It consists of five modules-seminars that are going to take place at Adonis Business Academy. All training courses are approved by a Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus and the educational material is approved by the Institute of Commercial Management of England. Upon completion of the program the participants will receive the “Digital Marketing and Sales Diploma” which is an additional professional qualification. The training emphasizes the development of modern marketing strategies for maximum brand awareness and business strategies for rapid sales growth. Apart from the academic foundation the training program is enriched with practical strategies so that learners can create and manage social media, build brand awareness and implement accelerate sales strategies.
Approved by the Institute Of Commercial Management UK
The program is approved by the Institute of Commercial Management UK thus giving the validity and reliability of one of the largest educational qualifications bodies. By the end of each seminar participants will be awarded a certification of completion for each seminar and at the end of all five courses they will be additionally awarded the Digital Marketing and Sales Diploma.
Human Resource Development Authority of Cyprus
All training modules which constitute the program are approved by the Human Resource Development Authority and the participants will receive the relevant subsidy which is explained below.
Upon completion of the program the participants will be able:
• To create marketing strategies in social media.
• To properly manage social media.
• To implement promotional strategies through the Internet in general.
• To apply Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O) techniques that will bring your webpages to the top of search engines.
• To effectively manage advertising campaigns in Google Search and Google Display Network.
• Implement new selling methods.
• To provide customer service in a way to build loyal customers and repeated sales.
• To prevent and handle objections and closing the sale.
• To effectively manage high performance teams.
Some of the seminars are organized more than once every six months giving you the opportunity to choose which seminar to attend based on your professional commitments. However, due to a limited number of seats you have to declare the dates of the seminars that you are going to attend. If the dates of a seminar can fit into your schedule you can transfer those courses for the next semester.
Training modules for the diploma are the following:
• Certified Social Media Manager (3 Days)
• Certified Google Advertising Professional (3 Days)
• Certified in Internet Marketing and S.E.O (2 Days)
• Maximizing Retail Sales (2 Days)
• Employment Law and Effective Human Resources Management (2 Days)
After registering we will contact you so that you can choose from the options below. In case a seminar is fully booked or the dates are not suitable you can transfer the module-seminar to the next quarter.
Seminar Dates (Options)
Certified Social Media Manager
18,19,20,25,26,27/9/2017 6:00pm – 9:45pm (Nicosia)
16,17&18/10/2017 9:00am – 5:30pm (Limassol)
13,14&15/12/2017 9:00am – 5:30pm (Nicosia)
Certified Google Advertising Professional
28,29&30/9/2017 9:00am – 5:30pm (Nicosia)
23,24&25/10/2017 9:00am – 5:30pm (Nicosia)
13,14&15/11/2017 9:00am – 5:30pm (Limassol)
Certified Internet Marketing and S.E.O.
The dates of the seminar will be announced soon (2-day seminar)
Maximizing Retail Sales
22&23/11/2017 9:00am – 5:30pm (Nicosia)
Employment Law and Human Resources Management
20&21/11/2017 9:00am – 5:30pm (Nicosia)
Limited Number of Seats
Due to a limited number of seats book your seat today.
Subsidy from Human Resources Authority of Cyprus (HRDA)
• All the seminars have been approved by HRDA. The companies that will participate with employees, and are eligible, will pay a reduced amount. Eligible are employees of companies, municipalities, semi-government organizations who pay social securities. When you make your registration we will send you the appropriate form to be filled by the employer.
• Unemployed, self-employed and government officials are not eligible for the subsidy but we have a special offer for them from €1,714 to €580+V.A.T.
Total Amount: €1,714 + (V.A.T. €325.66)
Minus Subsidy: €1,358
Payable Amount: €356 + (V.A.T. €325.66)