Seminar “Business Development Through Franchise”
This course will provide the tools and the strategies to those who want to develop their own business through franchising, either as a Franchisor or a Franchisee. It will help them to better understand the fundamental principles of franchising and the rights and responsibilities for the franchisor and franchisee. The course will help participants to even create their own complete franchise system. They will also learn strategies on how to attract and evaluate franchisees for fast business development.
By the end of the seminar participants will be able to:
• Better understand the fundamental principles of franchising
• To understand the legal aspects of franchise contracts
• To know the rights and responsibilities of franchisor and franchisees
• Apply strategies for fast development of their franchise
• To attract and evaluate potential franchisees
• To develop their own business plan for franchising
• To develop their own operational manual documenting the know-how of their business.
• Train their franchisees to follow their proceedures
Venue & Dates
Venue: Adonis Business Academy – Nicosia
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Teaching Language: Greek
• Certification of Attendance
• For those who would like lunch there is an additional cost of €15+V.A.T.
Limited Number of Seats
Due to a limited number of seats available you have to do your registration in advance. You can buy your ticket at the bottom of this page.
Investment (The price is the same for all employees, unemployed, self-employed)
Investment: €120 + V.A.T. (€22.88) = Total €142.80