Seminar “Google Ads – Strategies For Advertising in Internet”
In this seminar, you will acquire the knowledge required to become a Certified Google Advertising Professional. You will learn how to set and manage effectively Google Ads campaigns as a way to bring potential customers to your website and convert them into leads or sales.
By the end of the seminar you will be able to:
• Effectively manage a Google Ads account in a way to generate sales for your business.
• Setup campaigns for Google Search, Google Display Network (GDN) and Video Campaigns.
• Use the tools that can help you measure and analyze your results
• Determine your bid and advertising budget
• Manage and monitor your Google Search Network campaign
• Choose the right websites that you want your banners to appear through GDN.
• Measure and optimize your GDN campaign
• Promote YouTube videos.
• Apply the Best Practices for advertising by Google.
• Take the exams and become a Certified Google Advertising Professional
Training Venue: Adonis Business Academy – Nicosia
Dates: 12, 19 & 26/10/2019 (Remaining Seats: 2)
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Teaching Language: Greek
Certified Google Advertising Professional
• Certification of Attendance
• For those wishing a meal there is an additional cost of €45+V.A.T.
Limited number of seats:
Due to a limited number of seats register online today.
Subsidized by the Human Resource Development Authority (HRDA)
• The program is approved by the HRDA. Employees working in companies and pay social securities are entitled to the subsidy of HRDA. After registering we will send you an application that should be filled by your employer.
• Self-employees and employees in government organizations are not eligible for subsidies but we provide a discount from €482 to €225 + VAT.
• Unemployed are allowed one free seminar participation if they bring the permit from the office where they register as unemployed.
Investment For Employees:
Investing Participation: €482 + (VAT €91.58)
Minus subsidy HRDA: €357
Payable Amount: €125 + (VAT €91.58)