Seminar “Certified Google Advertising Professional”
In this seminar, you will acquire the knowledge required to become a Certified Google Advertising Professional. You will learn how to set and manage effectively Google Adwords campaigns as a way to generate quality traffic to your website and convert them into leads or sales.
By the end of the seminar you will be able to:
• Effectively manage a Google Adwords account
• Setup campaigns for Google Search, Google Display Network (GDN) and Video Campaigns.
• Use the tools that can help you measure and analyze your results
• Determine your bid and advertising budget
• Manage and monitor your Google Search Network campaign
• Choose the right websites that you want your banners to appear through GDN.
• Measure and optimize your GDN campaign
• Promote YouTube videos.
• Apply the Best Practices for advertising by Google.
• Take the exams and become a Certified Google Advertising Professional
When you proceed to buy a ticket you can choose one of the following options:
Dates: 23, 24, 30 & 31/1/2018
Time: 6:00pm – 9:45pm
Venue: Adonis Business Academy – Nicosia (Fully Booked)
Dates: 10 & 11/5/2018
Time: 9:00 am – 5:30pm
Venue: CTL Eurocollege – Limassol
Dates: 7 & 8/6/2018
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Venue: Adonis Business Academy – Nicosia
Certified Google Advertising Professional
• Certification of Attendance
• For those wishing a meal there is an additional cost of €30+V.A.T.
Limited number of seats:
Due to a limited number of seats register online today.
Subsidized by the Human Resource Development Authority (HRDA)
• The program is approved by the HRDA. Employees working in companies and pay social securities are entitled to the subsidy of HRDA. After registering we will send you an application that should be filled by your employer.
• Unemployed, self-employees and employees in government organizations are not eligible for subsidies but we provide a discount from €303 to €168 + VAT.
Investing Participation: €303 + (VAT €57.57)
Minus subsidy HRDA: €238
Payable Amount: €65 + (VAT €57.57)