Seminar “Credit Policies And Effective Debt Collection”
The lack of cash flow is the number one factor for a company to go bankrupt. This may be due to low sales but also because of uncollected debt. Bad management of accounts receivables can ruin the company relationship with customers which can lead to reduce sales thus putting the company in a vicious cycle of failure. This program focus on how to create the appropriate credit policies and how to apply them effectively so that you can anticipate the creation of uncollected debts. You will also learn how to manage debtors and keep them coming back as satisfied customers. This strategy will ensure a constant cash flow for your company. In this course you will also learn techniques so that the job of the debt collector will be more pleasant.
By the end of the seminar participants will be able:
• To create the appropriate credit policies for your company.
• To know what to do when a customer don’t comply with the agreed credit policy.
• To structure the debt collection process.
• To control the balances of your customer to be within the limits.
• To know the characteristics of an effective conductor.
• To improve the collection policy of your company.
• To identify the different types of debtors.
• To know what the statistics indicate about the debtors behavior.
• To prepare properly before the telephone call to a debtor.
• To effectively manage your debtors so that you collect the amount due and keep them satisfied.
• To apply the methodology of the collection and make the right questions.
• To negotiate effectively balances with debtors.
• To know how and what to say to your debtors.
• To monitor and correctly update the status of all debtors.
Venue: Adonis Business Academy – Nicosia
Dates: 9 & 10/12/2019
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Training Language: Greek
Instructor: Adonis Anastasiou
Registration includes the followings:
• Educational material
• Certification of attendance
• Beverages (Coffee and Tea)
• For those who would like to include meal there is an additional charge €30+V.A.T.
Limited seat number:
Due to limited number of seats available buy your ticket online.
Subsidy from Human Resources Authority of Cyprus (HRDA)
• The training has been approved by HRDA. The companies that will participate with employees, and are eligible, will pay a reduced amount. Eligible are employees of companies, municipalities, semi-government organizations who pay social securities. When you make your registration we will send you the appropriate form to be filled by the employer.
• Self-employed and government officials are not eligible for the subsidy but we have a special offer for them from €363 to €225 +V.A.T.
• Unemployed are allowed one free seminar if the bring the permit from the office where they register as unemployed.
Investment For Employees:
Investment: €363 + (V.A.T. €68.97)
Minus HRDA Subsidy: €238
Payable Amount: €125 + (V.A.T. €68.97)