Seminar “Employment Law in Cyprus”
The aim of this seminar is to present a detail analysis of the legal framework of the employment and labor law in Cyprus. Also we are going to show practical applications of the law by the businesses and present court decisions on the subject.
By the end of the seminar the participants will be able:
• To understand the legal framework of employment and labor law in Cyprus.
• To operate their business within the law
• To know court decisions concerning employment disputes
Venue: Adonis Business Academy – Nicosia
Date: 14 & 16/10/2019
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Training Language: Greek
Registration includes the followings:
• Educational material
• Certification of attendance
• For those who would like to include meal there is an additional charge €30+V.A.T.
Limited Number of Seats
Due to a limited number of seats available you have to do your registration in advance. You can buy your ticket at the bottom of this page.
Subsidy from Human Resources Authority of Cyprus (HRDA)
• The training has been approved by HRDA. The companies that will participate with employees, and are eligible, will pay a reduced amount. Eligible are employees of companies, municipalities, semi-government organizations who pay social securities. When you make your registration we will send you the appropriate form to be filled by the employer.
• Self-employed and government officials are not eligible for the subsidy but we have a special offer for them from €363 to €225 +V.A.T.
• Unemployed are allowed one free seminar if the bring the permit from the office where they register as unemployed.
Investment for Employees
Investment: €363 + (V.A.T. €68.97)
Minus HRDA Subsidy: €238
Payable Amount: €125 + (V.A.T. €68.97)