Seminar “Effective Human Resource Management”
The course is aimed at people in the HR sector and at all managerial and supervisory staff who want to know and apply the essential parameters and functions required by the administration of human resources. The trainees will learn the important functions of HR and the management procedures such as the determination of work tasks, job posting, interviewing, recruitment, training, handling employees’ disputes and employee assessment. This training will also help existing HR managers to enrich their knowledge and skills on the subject.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
• To know the characteristics of effective human resource managers.
• To apply the parameters of effective human resources management.
• To define the job duties and hiring criteria per job.
• Use appropriate means for posting the job vacancies.
• To conduct interviews and hire the right people.
• To undertake an analysis of training needs and to organize training programs.
• To motivate employees to high yields.
• To bring fair systems for proper employee assessment based on their performance.
• To effectively handle employee disputes
Venue & Dates
Venue: Adonis Business Academy – Nicosia
Dates: 12 & 13/11/2018
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Teaching Language: Greek
The investment includes:
• Certification of Attendance
• Educational Material
• For those wishing lunch there is an additional cost of €30+V.A.T.
Limited number of seats:
Due to a limited number of seats available buy your ticket online at the bottom of this page.
Subsidized by the Human Resource Development Authority
• The program was approved by the HRDA. Businesses / organizations involved with the employees who meet the conditions of the HRDA will receive the relevant grant. Employees companies, municipalities and semi who paid social insurance are entitled to the grant. When you register we will send you an application for a grant which will be completed by your employer.
• The unemployed, self-employees and employees in government agencies are not eligible for subsidies but they receive a discount from €333 to €195 + V.A.T.
Investing Participation: € 333 + (VAT € 63.27)
Minus subsidy HRD: € 238
Payable Amount: € 95 + (VAT € 63.27)