Webinar “Leadership for Maximum Business Performance”
Bad management can have many negative consequences for a company. Just to name a few are; lower employee moral and loyalty that can lead to lower productivity and business performance. Workers will have the tendency to exert minimum effort and project a negative image for the company. For this reason managers in all departments will have to implement new leadership practices and personnel management in order to create high performance teams and thus achieve their strategic business goals. With this training will be able to guide and empower their teams. You should also be able to lead and motivate their existing to bring fantastic results. At the same time leaders will be trained in how to become leaders and how to start a continuous process of development of the group and of themselves.
By the end of the seminar participants will be able:
• To understand the 5 levels of leadership and how to get to a higher level
• To apply the laws of leadership
• To become better leaders.
• To set and achieve higher business goals.
• To measure and assess the performance of employees.
• To motivate employees to increase their productivity.
• To identify when there is low productivity and take corrective measures.
• To build high performance teams.
• To handle effectively employee’s complaints.
• To apply leadership skills such as coaching and mentoring.
• Improve communication within their department.
Webinar: Online Live Training
Dates: 10 & 11/5/2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Training Language: Greek
• Certification of Attendance
Limited Number of Seats
Due to a limited number of seats available you have to do your registration in advance. You can buy your ticket at the bottom of this page.
Subsidy from Human Resources Authority of Cyprus (HRDA)
The training has been approved by HRDA. The companies that will participate with employees, and are eligible, will pay a reduced amount. Eligible are employees of companies, municipalities, semi-government organizations who pay social securities. When you make your registration we will send you the appropriate form to be filled by the employer.
Investment For Unemployed – Free
Persons who are register as unemployed are allowed one free seminar every year if they bring the relevant permit from the Public Employment Service office.
Investment For Self-Employed
Initial Cost: €298
Minus Discount: €140
Payable Amount: €158 + (VAT €30.02)
Investment For Employees
Initial Cost: €298 + (VAT €56.62)
Minus subsidy HRDA: €238
Payable Amount: €60 + (VAT €56.62)