Seminar “Policies, Processes and Documents For Human Resources Management”
This seminar will assist you to create policies and processes for effective human resources management. You will learn how to prepare the necessary documents required by the labour law in Cyprus and also create the documents for your company. This training course is an important tool that will provide the participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to compile and improve these documents in order to more effectively fulfill the legal responsibility of each Company.
By the end of the seminar participants will be able to:
• Provide knowledge on the creation of appropriate documents / forms in a legal framework based on the Company’s needs.
• Be informed of the latest legal framework amendments to improve and re-structure the documents / documents they already have in their company.
• Upgrade the Company’s policies, regulations, and forms related to human resources
• Exchange views with other participants on good practices related to human resources policies and processes
• Adopt a disciplined strategy regarding the legal obligation of the Company towards its human resources to avoid complaints and litigation
Venue: Adonis Business Academy – Nicosia
Dates: 18 & 19/6/2020
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Teaching Language: Greek
• Certification of Attendance
• For those who would like lunch there is an additional cost of €30+V.A.T.
Limited Number of Seats
Due to a limited number of seats available you have to do your registration in advance. You can buy your ticket at the bottom of this page.
Subsidy from Human Resources Authority of Cyprus (HRDA)
The training has been approved by HRDA. The companies that will participate with employees, and are eligible, will pay a reduced amount. Eligible are employees of companies, municipalities, semi-government organizations who pay social securities. When you make your registration we will send you the appropriate form to be filled by the employer.
Investment For Unemployed – Free
Persons who are register as unemployed are allowed one free seminar every year if they bring the relevant permit from the Public Employment Service office.
Investment For Self-Employed
Initial Cost: €298
Minus Discount: €140
Payable Amount: €158 + (V.A.T. €30.02)
Investment For Employees
Initial Cost: €298 + (VAT €56.32)
Minus subsidy HRDA: €238
Payable Amount: €60 + (VAT €56.32)