Seminar “The Manual of the Greatest Salesman in the World”
After 20 years of studying and analysing the greatest salespersons in the world we found what they do to increase their sales no matter what is the situation of the economy. So if you want to know what are the characteristics of the best sales persons in the world and how you can become one of them then this seminar is for you. As a participant, you will be trained to apply the “manual of the greatest salesman in the world” and learn all the skills and tactics that will multiply your sales.
By the end of the seminar:
• You will know the characteristics of the greatest salespersons of the world and how to acquire them
• You will be able to set and achieve higher sales goals
• You will be able to communicate and easily set appointments with potential customers
• You will be able to present your product and services in a professional way
• You will know how to increase your sales by stop selling and start consulting
• You will be able to double your sales in 90 days
• You will know how to provide customer service so that you have repeated sales
• You will know how to get referrals from existing customers and grow your database within weeks.
When you proceed to buy your ticket you can choose one of the following options:
Venue: Europa Plaza Hotel 13 Alkaiou str., 2404 Egkomi Nicosia CY
Dates: 5 & 6/11/2018
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Teaching Language: Greek
Venue: CTL Eurocollege – Limassol
Dates: 15 &16/11/2018
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Teaching Language: English
• Certification of Attendance
• Educational material
• For those who would like lunch there is an additional cost of €30+V.A.T.
If you apply everything you know and do not even one new sale within 90 days we will refund you back the whole fee.
Limited seat number:
Due to a limited number of seats buy your ticket online at the bottom of this page.
Subsidized by the Human Resource Development Authority
• The program is approved by the HRDA. Employees working in companies and pay social securities are entitled to the subsidy of HRDA. After registering we will send you an application that should be filled by your employer.
• Unemployed, self-employees and employees in government organizations are not eligible for subsidies but we provide a discount from €263 to €195 + VAT.
Initial Cost: €263 + (VAT €49.97)
Less subsidy HRD: €168
Payable Amount: €95 + (VAT €49.97)