Webinar “The Manual of the Greatest Salesman in the World”
Webinar (Online Live Training)
After 20 years of studying and analyzing the greatest salespersons in the world we found what they do to increase their sales no matter what is the situation of the economy. So if you want to know what are the characteristics of the best sales persons in the world and how you can become one of them then this seminar is for you. As a participant, you will be trained to apply the “manual of the greatest salesman in the world” and learn all the skills and tactics that will multiply your sales.
By the end of the seminar:
• You will know the characteristics of the greatest salespersons of the world and how to acquire them
• You will be able to set and achieve higher sales goals
• You will be able to communicate and easily set appointments with potential customers
• You will be able to present your product and services in a professional way
• You will know how to increase your sales by stop selling and start consulting
• You will be able to double your sales in 90 days
• You will know how to provide customer service so that you have repeated sales
• You will know how to get referrals from existing customers and grow your database within weeks.
Webinar: Online Live Training
Dates: 11 & 12/6/2020
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Teaching Language: Greek
• Certification of Attendance
• Educational material
If you apply everything you know and do not even one new sale within 90 days we will refund you back the whole fee.
Limited seat number:
Due to a limited number of seats buy your ticket online at the bottom of this page.
Subsidized by the Human Resource Development Authority
The program is approved by the HRDA. Employees working in companies and pay social securities are entitled to the subsidy of HRDA. After registering we will send you an application that should be filled by your employer.
Investment For Unemployed – Free
Persons who are register as unemployed are allowed one free seminar every year if they bring the relevant permit from the Public Employment Service office.
Investment For Self-Employed
Initial Cost: €228
Minus Discount: €70
Payable Amount: €158 + (V.A.T. €30.02)
Investment For Employees
Initial Cost: €228 + (VAT €43.32)
Minus subsidy HRDA: €168
Payable Amount: €60 + (VAT €43.32)