Seminar “The Manual of the Greatest Salesman in the World”
After 15 years of studying and analysing the greatest salespersons in the world we found what they do to increase their sales even in times of economic crisis. So if you want to know what are the characteristics of the best sales persons in the world and how you can become one of them then this seminar is for you. As a participant, you will be trained to apply the “manual of the greatest salesman in the world” and learn all the skills and tactics that will multiply your sales.
By the end of the seminar:
• You will know the characteristics of the greatest salesmen of the world and how to acquire them
• You will be able to set and achieve high sales goals
• You will know how to use social media to approach new clients
• You will be able to communicate and easily set appointments with potential customers
• You will be able to present your product and services in a professional way
• You will know how to stop selling and make people to start buying from you
• You will be able to double your sales in 90 days
• You will know how to provide customer service so that you have repeated sales
• You will know how to get referrals from existing customers and grow your database within weeks.
Dates: (The new dates will be announced in July)
21 & 22/5/2018 (Fully Booked)
Europa Plaza Hotel, 13 Alkaiou str., 2404 Egkomi Nicosia
9:00am – 5:30pm
• Educational material
• Certification of Attendance
• For those who would like lunch there is an additional cost of €30+V.A.T.
If you apply everything you know and do not even one new sale within 90 days we will refund you back the whole fee.
Subsidized by the Human Resource Development Authority
• The program is approved by the HRDA. Employees working in companies and pay social securities are entitled to the subsidy of HRDA. After registering we will send you an application that should be filled by your employer.
• Unemployed, self-employees and employees in government organizations are not eligible for subsidies but we provide a discount from €217 to €168 + VAT.
Limited seat number:
Due to a limited number of seats buy your ticket online at the bottom of this page.
Initial Cost: €217 + (VAT €41.23)
Less subsidy HRD: €168
Payable Amount: €49 + (VAT €41.23)