Seminar “Strategies For Fast Business Growth”
The ultimate goal of every business is to maximize profits by applying growth strategies. This workshop will reveal to the business owners and managers the strategies that they should apply in order to achieve fast business growth, increase their sales and increase their market share in local and global markets.
By the end of the seminar participants will be able:
• To know the different growth strategies.
• To apply the blue ocean strategy where there is no competition.
• To know how to apply innovation in their businesses.
• To set a clear vision, mission and goals.
• To craft a growth strategy with the aim of business development.
• To implement successfully those strategies.
• To improve the processes of their business in a way to improve effectiveness and reduce expenses.
• To document their know-how in an operational manual as a way to improve quality and profitability.
• To set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for their company and for each employee.
To develop and monitor high performance teams.
• To apply systems for maximizing sales.
• To apply strategies for promoting their products and services.
• To have a positive attitude towards fast business growth.
• To motivate the rest of the management team to increase their productivity so that the company achieve its overall goals.
Seminar Location: Adonis Business Academy
Dates: 16 & 17/12/2021
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Teaching Language: Greek
• Certification of Attendance
• Workbook in electronic format
Limited Number of Seats
Due to a limited number of seats you have to do your registration in advance. You can buy your ticket at the bottom of this page.
Subsidy from Human Resources Authority of Cyprus (HRDA)
The training has been approved by HRDA. The companies that will participate with employees, and are eligible, will pay a reduced amount. Eligible are employees of companies, municipalities, semi-government organizations who pay social securities. When you make your registration we will send you the appropriate form to be filled by the employer.
Investment For Unemployed – Free
Persons who are register as unemployed are allowed one free seminar every year if they bring the relevant permit from the Public Employment Service office.
Investment For Self-Employed
Initial Cost: €298
Minus Discount: €140
Payable Amount: €158 + (V.A.T. €30.02)
Investment For Employees
Initial Cost: €298 + (VAT €56.62)
Minus subsidy HRDA: €238
Payable Amount: €60 + (VAT €56.62)