In-House Seminar Leadership for Maximum Business Performance
The lack of cash flow is the number one reason of business bankruptcy and that might be due to ineffective debt collection. A faulty debt collection process might destroy the good relationship with customers and that might cause even lower future sales putting the company into a vicious cycle of failure. In this training you will learn how to prevent the creation of receivables from your customers and also how to deal with difficult debtors. We will also analyze who to make the work of the collector as easy and as pleasant as possible.
By the end of the seminar you will be able to:
- To know the traits of an effective debt collector.
- To manage debtors in a way to collect your money but also keep them satisfy.
- To identify the different types of debtors.
- To be familiar with the statistics concerning debt collection.
- To improve the credit policy of your company.
- To negotiate effectively with demanding debtors.
- To be prepare before the telephone call
- To know what to say and what to ask from the debtors.
|Cost per participant/Per Hour:||€12|
|Training Hours:||7 Hours (1 Day)|
|Minimum Number of Participants:||8|
|How to estimate cost:||€12 Χ 7 Hours X Number of Participants|
|Example:||For example an inhouse seminar for 8 persons will cost €12 X 7 X 8 = €672+ V.A.T|
|Subsidy from HRDA:||100%|
Fill the form and one of our consultants will contact you.
Some error has occured.