Seminar Effective Project Management
The company finds out the Project Management training need since every leader have to organize his team in order to achieve the company’s goals. This workshop will give to participants an overview of the entire project management process, as well as key project management tools that they can use every day. Participants will learn the key concepts of Project Management and the most essential tools that needed in order to have great planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources and procedures. At the same time they will be able to have an effective communication and appropriate allocation of tasks with their team. The seminar will help the participants to develop the most important skills that will assist them to meet deadlines and bring desirable results.
At the end of the training the participants will be able:
- Learning the key concepts of the project management
- Organize and prioritize all the necessary procedures
- Using the most effective tools for planning
- Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to team members
- Managing the project according to deadlines
- Promoting collaboration and communication
- Monitoring the control of the project process
|Cost per participant/Per Hour:||€17|
|Training Hours:||14 Hours (2 Days)|
|Minimum Number of Participants:||8|
|How to estimate cost:||€17 Χ 14 Hours X Number of Participants|
|Example:||For example an inhouse seminar for 8 persons will cost €17 X 14 X 8 = €1,904 + V.A.T|
|Subsidy from HRDA:||100%|
Fill the form and one of our consultants will contact you.
Some error has occured.