Seminar First Aid at Work
This first aid course is the standard training recommended for workplace first aid providers. It’s also good for anybody who wants to be able to help during a medical emergency. Medical emergencies related to ill health or an accident can happen anywhere at any time – this course will ensure you know what to do.
By the end of the seminars the participants will be able:
- To recognize life-threatening situations.
- To offer vital assistance before more experienced help arrives.
- To advance your first aid training to the next level.
- To perform scene assessment
- To perform CPR and handle the following:
- Chest pain (e.g. heart attack)
- How to use an AED (automated external defibrillator)
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue injury
|Cost per participant/Per Hour:||€17|
|Training Hours:||14 Hours (2 Days)|
|Minimum Number of Participants:||8|
|How to estimate cost:||€17 Χ 14 Hours X Number of Participants|
|Example:||For example an inhouse seminar for 8 persons will cost €17 X 14 X 8 = €1,904 + V.A.T|
|Subsidy from HRDA:||100%|
Fill the form and one of our consultants will contact you.
Some error has occured.