Train the Trainer
Many studies have found that public speaking is the number one fear amongst most people, outranking flying, snakes, insects, and even death. Ironically, it is also one of the skills that can make or break a person’s career. Your participants will be provided a strong set of skills that will complement their current presentation skill set. The Presentation Skills workshop will give participants some presentation skills that will make speaking in public less terrifying and more enjoyable. This workshop includes topics that participants can look forward to including: creating a compelling program, using various types of visual aids, and engaging the audience.
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with color
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
|Cost per participant/Per Hour:||€17|
|Training Hours:||14 Hours (2 Days)|
|Minimum Number of Participants:||8|
|How to estimate cost:||€17 Χ 14 Hours X Number of Participants|
|Example:||For example an inhouse seminar for 8 persons will cost €17 X 14 X 8 = €1,904 + V.A.T|
|Subsidy from HRDA:||100%|
Fill the form and one of our consultants will contact you.
Some error has occured.